The Office of the General Counsel is a team of legal professionals dedicated to public service and advancing the university’s mission. We are a service unit that empowers campus stakeholders to accomplish their goals, while successfully balancing efficiency, innovation, and risk. We accomplish this mission by:
- Promoting a climate of ethical behavior, integrity, and accountability;
- Providing timely, creative, and practical legal advice;
- Increasing awareness of higher education’s complex regulatory landscapes through trainings, outreach, and accessibility;
- Representing the university’s interests in litigation, administrative proceedings, and business transactions; and
- Facilitating the development and implementation of university initiatives.
Mens Agitat Molem!